FUTURE SPIRIT WEEKEND 2015
Future Spirit Weekend (FSW) is designed for both high school and current UA students who are interested in cheering at the college level. (8th Grade-College Cheerleaders).
Participants will have the chance to learn and experience all aspects of college cheerleading!
In addition, parents, coaches, advisors and cheer gym owners are welcome to attend.
Weekend activities include:
· Meet the Arizona Cheerleaders and Mascots Athletic Trainer and a UA Admissions Counselor
· Q&A session with the UA Cheer Team, Assistant Coach, and Advisor
· Attend a UA College Class
· College Prep Clinic led by the current UA Cheerleaders
· Observe an Arizona Cheerleading practice
· Attend an Arizona Men’s Basketball Game
· Tour of The University of Arizona campus and team facilities
2015 Future Spirit Weekend will be held on Febuary 27th and 28th!
CHEER FEST 2014Performance date: September 20, 2014Choreography rehersal date: September 14, 2014Cheer Fest Individual RegistrationCheer Fest Group RegistrationCheer Fest Waiver
Are you a Wildcat fan? Would you like to perform with the Arizona Cheerleaders at halftime of a UA Football game? Here is your chance!
Show your Wildcat pride by participating in the first ever Arizona CheerFest!
All Wildcat fans ages 5-18 (K-12th grade Cheerleaders) are invited to join the Arizona Cheerleaders for a clinic and perform on September 20th at halftime of the Arizona vs. California football game!
Cheer Fest is designed for students, kindergarten through high school, who are Interested in learning how to perform routines. Skill levels involved vary from beginner to expert.
All performance choreography will be taught at the clinic on Sunday, September 14, 2014.
COACHES CLINIC 2014
Please call (520) 621-2331 and ask for the cheer adivser or coach with any questions.