Arizona football games provide a variety of options to help you plan the perfect group outing. Bring a youth-league team, your church group, family members, friends, valued customers, loyal employees, etc. and enjoy the tradition, passion and pageantry of college football.
Discounted group tickets are on sale now for groups of 25 or more. All group tickets will need to be paid for at least 4 weeks prior to the game date. Our premium game this season will be USC and ASU and they must be paid for at the time you reserve your tickets.
You’ll find all the information you need below. Contact Justin Kirk if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org | 520-626-3110).
Groups 500 or more: Please call Justin Kirk for pricing (520-626-3110)
As the group leader you put in a lot of the legwork to get things organized. You should be rewarded for doing so. Below our are the perks group leaders will enjoy based on the size of your group.
||GROUP LEADER PERK
|25-50||BearDown.com online promo code for discount|
|51-199||Two complimentary tickets to a baseball game|
|200-499||Above, plus the opportunity for leader and guest to access the field for a postgame photo op|
|500+||Above, plus a personalized autographed photo from Rich Rodriguez and invitation to a special lunch event with Greg Byrne|
Before every Arizona football game, entertain your clients and employees, or host a party for friends, with your very own tented tailgate spot.
Space is available on the University of Arizona Campus Mall for groups of 100 or more.
Upgrade your group tickets for an additional $8 and receive a voucher for a stadium hot dog, popcorn and soft drink.
The food and beverage upgrade must be added at the time of purchase.
A fun way for non-profits to raise some extra money for their organization.
Youth sports leagues or teams (6th grade and below for males, 8th grade and below for females or adults 18 and older) receive group tickets at a discounted price on consignment.
Your organization may re-sell the tickets for the regular ticket price and keep the difference for your fundraiser!
- Select your sport and check the schedule.
- Pick your game date and price level.
- Confirm availability for your game of choice by contacting Justin Kirk, your personal Wildcat Group Sales Account Executive at 520-626-3110, or e-mail at email@example.com.
- Collect your RSVP's and payment for your group event. Please note a group requires a minimum of 25 for Arizona football and men's basketball and 15 tickets for all other ticketed UA sports.
- Complete your order and payment by calling the Arizona Group Ticket Office at 520-626-3110.
- Receive your tickets and enjoy cheering on the Wildcats!