SIGNING DAY WITH STOOPS
With many national recruiting services rating Arizona Football's list of potential signees in the top-10 nationally, Coach Stoops and his staff are anticipating one of the best recruiting classes in school history. You are invited to be a part of the excitement and spend National Letter of Intent Signing Day with Arizona's football coaches. Hear from Coach Stoops and his staff as they review the class of 2005.
Wednesday, February 2, 2005
Jim Click Hall of Champions (north end of McKale Center). Free parking available in Cherry St. Garage and surrounding lots after 5 p.m.
- Hosted reception begins at 5:30 p.m., with food from Famous Dave's BBQ and a variety of beverages from Golden Eagle Distributors and Pepsi (while supplies last).
- Presentation by coaching staff at 6:15 p.m.
- $5 with advanced reservations by Jan. 28. $10 day of event (limited availability).
- Open to the public, until sold out.
- Season tickets will be on sale.
Spend an evening with Head Coach Mike Stoops and his staff at the Fox Sports Grill on Thursday, February 10, at 6:30 p.m. Coach Stoops will review the 2005 recruiting class and fill you in on what is happening with Arizona Football. Plan to stick around and watch the men's basketball team take on USC at 8:30 p.m. For more information please call (520) 621-2331.