1. All seats are reserved and each individual, including children three years and older, should sit in the seat for which he/she holds the ticket. To aid in the effort, we employ arena crew members who can give assistance in seat location and other services patrons might require.
2. No one is allowed on the field at any time without proper credentials.
3. NO CONTAINERS ADMITTED. NO LARGE BAGS, BACKPACKS, or PARCELS permitted. ALL PERSONAL ITEMS SUBJECT TO SEARCH. The University of Arizona policy prohibits bringing beverage and food containers into McKale Center. If patrons do bring food or beverage containers including thermos bottles, bottles, cans, canteens, or bags containing food, they will be asked to dispose of them at the gate, or return them to their car. Patrons carrying small bags or handbags will be asked by University personnel to open them for inspection.
4. It is unlawful for a person to consume spirituous liquor from a broken package in a public place, thoroughfare or gathering (ARS Section 4-244).
5. Should patrons experience any discomfort because of the actions of others and wish to seek relief from the same, please report the incident to the closest crew member. The crew member will then seek assistance to alleviate the problem.
6. No refunds or exchanges on season tickets will be permitted later than one (1) week prior to the season.
7. NCAA and Pac-10 rules prohibit the use of artificial noise makers or sound devices.
8. NO RE-ENTRY POLICY: A no-rentry policy exists in the arena. If you leave the facility, you must purchase a new ticket in order to return to the game. The ticket office closes, however, at halftime.
MCKALE TICKET OFFICE
The main Athletics Department ticket office is located at the south end of McKale Center. Business hours are 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday during basketball season. NOTE: On game days, the ticket office opens 90 minutes prior to tip-off. Information on tickets for all UA athletic events can be obtained by calling 621-CATS (2287) or visiting arizonaathletics.com. The University is committed to providing wheelchair access and wheelchair accessible seating areas.
Will call is located on the South end of McKale Center, street level, at the McKale Ticket Office.
Lost and Found
Articles will be left at McKale Center, room 229, or at UAPD at 1852 E. 1st St. on campus. Call the Event Management Office at 621-4694 for retrieval of lost items.
Upper Concourse: Behind sections 1, 5, 14, 16 and 20, sections 101 and 115.
Street Level Concourse: Through tunnels near Sections 6 and 18, to the left. Also through tunnels near Sections 12 and 24, to the right.
Arena Level: Through exits at Sections 6 and 11.
Public Pay Telephones
Located on the upper concourse behind Sections 2 and 15, and outside of McKale Center next to the McKale Ticket Office.
Located in McKale Center Room 329, behind section 9 on the upper concourse. Also located at the southwest corner of the arena floor level near Section 11.
Located behind the scorers’ table, near the Arizona team bench.
No personal announcements will be made over the public address system. Public service announcement questions may be directed to the Athletics Marketing and Corporate Sales Office, at (520) 621-8081.
Press operations are situated on the first floor (court level) of McKale Center, in the Sports Information Department. Credentialed personnel will have access through the southeast media entrance, near .
Media Will-Call is at the McKale Ticket Office and opens 90 minutes prior to tip-off.
Attention Doctors: Doctors who are registered with the Pima County Medical Society are assigned a number to be used emergencies. When an emergency call comes in, the doctor’s number will be run across the message center of the main scoreboard. The public address system will not be used for announcements.