A limited number of tickets are available for session three on Saturday, March 19. Tickets will go on sale on Saturday at 9 a.m. MST at the McKale Ticket Office. Tickets may only be purchased in person at the McKale Ticket Office.
Session three game times, March 19:
Gonzaga vs. Texas Tech 11:10 a.m.
Utah vs. Oklahoma 30 minutes after conclusion of early game. Approximately 1:40 p.m.
McKale Memorial Center Seating Diagram
The Road to the Final Four begins in Tucson as the University of Arizona hosts the 2005 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball First and Second Rounds, March 17 and 19. The weekend includes three sessions: two sessions (two games each session) on Thursday, March 17, and one session (two games) on Saturday, March 19. All games will be played in McKale Memorial Center. Participating teams and game times will be announced the week of the tournament. The University of Arizona will not be assigned to the first/second rounds in Tucson.
Session I - Thursday, March 17 (games one and two)
Session II - Thursday, March 17 (games three and four)
Session III - Saturday, March 19 (games five and six)
Pairings for the teams will be announced on Sunday, March 13, 2005 at 4:30 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. Games will be played at McKale Center. Game times will be announced on Monday, March 14, 2005.
HOW TO ORDER TICKETS
|In Person:||McKale Ticket Office|
The University of Arizona
One National Championship Drive
Tucson, AZ 85721-0096
Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST
- All-Session Tickets are $105.00 each, plus a $4 service charge per ticket (service charge will not be assessed for any tickets purchased in person at the McKale Ticket Office)
- All-Session Tickets include all three sessions/six games.
- Ticket applications will be accepted beginning March 24, 2004.
- If the number of tickets ordered exceeds the number of seats available, a random-selection process will be used.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that may be purchased.
- No promise of location is made or implied to any applicant.
- University of Arizona season ticket holders who order by April 15, 2004 will be given seating priority and all tickets will be assigned in accordance with the Wildcat Club Priority Point System.
- Beginning April 29, 2004, all remaining tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis in order of date received until sold out.
- Tickets will be mailed beginning in January 2005.
- Tickets purchased by March 4, 2005 will be mailed.
- Any tickets purchased after March 4, 2005 will be available for pick up at the McKale Ticket Office.
- Payment can be made by check or money order (payable to the University of Arizona), Visa or Mastercard.
- To request disabled seating, you must specify this request on the application form.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- Tickets may not be sold above face value.
- Tickets may not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered in a commercial promotion or as a prize in a sweepstakes or contest.