Arizona Baseball is headed to the College World Series!
A Wildcat Fan’s Guide To Omaha
ARIZONA ALUMNI AND FAN GATHERING
2012 COLLEGE WORLD SERIES
Join Wilbur the Wildcat, Arizona Director of Athletics Greg Byrne and Wildcat familes this Sunday, June 24 and Monday, June 25 for the Omaha Wildcat Walk! The walk will begin approximately three hours before the first pitch (around 4:00 p.m. CST) of every game of the College World Series finals in the lobby of the Hilton Omaha (1001 Cass Street).
After the walk, join us at the Liberty Tavern (also at the Hilton Omaha) and meet other Arizona alums and fans and get ready to cheer on the Wildcats to victory. Food, drink and a special Wilbur Punch will be available for purchase. All attendees will be entered into a raffle drawing for Arizona prizes, including a signed baseball.
A complete list of College World Series events and games can be found by clicking here. Make sure to check ArizonaWildcats.com for updates or follow Arizona Athletics on Facebook and/or Twitter.
Arizona is no longer selling CWS tickets. Please note, orders that were purchased through Arizona are for any and all games in which Arizona plays.
Tickets may also be purchased through PrimeSport, NCAA Fan-to-Fan Ticket Market Place, or the TD Ameritrade Park Omaha Box Office.
Single-Game Tickets for Arizona Games
The following ticket information only relates to games/sites in which Arizona participates.
UA has access to approximately 400 tickets for the games in which Arizona participates in either sections 116/117 (if we are designated the Home team) or 107/108 (if we are designated the Visiting team). Of these 400 tickets, approximately 240 are assigned to coaches, players’ families, administration and other travel party members.
Ticket requests will be allocated and seats assigned based upon the Wildcat Club priority point system. Tickets ordered through Arizona are for any and all games in which Arizona plays. Ticket requests may be done by phone beginning at 9am on Monday, June 11. Orders must be received by 5pm on Tuesday, June 12, 2012. Your order will be confirmed by 8pm on Tuesday, June 12. Tickets will not be distributed at McKale. All tickets must be picked up at the game site. The following are ticket purchase limits:
· Requests are not orders, and tickets are not guaranteed until your request is processed. Tickets ordered through Arizona are for any and all games in which Arizona plays.
· The status of your order will be confirmed by email.
· Ticket orders may be limited to two (2) tickets per account.
· By requesting tickets to a particular game you are agreeing to purchase tickets for that game if available. Your order will be processed only for the game in which Arizona participates. Your credit card will only be charged if we can fill your order.
· There is a $6 non-refundable service fee for your request. This amount will be applied towards your order when processed, and you will not be charged another service fee.
· Changes or cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday, June 13, 2012. No refunds, changes or cancellations will be accepted after this deadline.
· If tickets are available after all orders are filled, additional tickets may be purchased, but may not be assigned with the original order.
· Tickets will not be mailed. All tickets will be available at the game site. Photo ID required.
· For questions, call the McKale Ticket Office at (520) 621-2287 or (800) 452-2287 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Tickets purchased from the following entities are not part of the Arizona ticket allotment, and there is no guarantee you will sit with other Arizona fans.
PrimeSport-Reserved ticket packages through PrimeSport, the official ticket and hospitality partner of the NCAA, include pre-game hospitality. The pre-game hospitality can also be purchased for fans already holding tickets. Visit www.NCAA.com/hospitality for more information.
NCAA Fan-to-Fan Ticket Market Place-The only NCAA-approved secondary ticket marketplace. Prices are determined by the seller. Visit http://cws.flashseats.com for more information.
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha Box Office- The ballpark box office will sell a limited amount of reserved seats on a daily basis once the College World Series begins. The box office opens at 10 am CT each day. Only tickets for that day’s game will be sold at the box office.
General Admission Tickets
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha Box Office- The ballpark box office will sell general admission tickets on a daily basis once the College World Series begins. The box office opens at 10 am CT each day. Only tickets for that day’s game will be sold at the box office.
Ticket Books- Once in Omaha, fans may purchase general admission ticket books sold by local service clubs, Hy-Vee supermarkets , the TD Ameritrade Park Omaha box office, and other locations around the Omaha area. For a complete list of locations visit the College World Series ticket website.
Additional ticket information can be found on the College World Series ticket website.
Bon Voyage Travel will have travel packages available for fans wishing to travel from Tucson to Omaha. Contact Katie Clark at 520-797-CATS or firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Packages do not include game tickets.
Stay engaged with the Wildcats during the College World Series by following these key social media pages:
Official NCAA College World Series website, including information on Fan Fest, Opening Ceremonies, and more - http://www.ncaa.com/championships/baseball/d1
Other Omaha Lodging Options - http://www.ncaa.com/news/baseball/2011-02-04/where-stay-omaha
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha website, including box office information - http://www.tdameritradeparkomaha.com/
Omaha Convention and Visitors Bureau - http://www.visitomaha.com/
Arizona Baseball College World Series merchandise - www.BearDownShop.com