The University of Arizona will be holding a coaching clinic on July 20th from 6-9 PM in the UA REC Center on the UA Campus.
The topics covered will include: basic stunt technique and safety, motion correction, jump technique and conditioning, and dance choreography.
Sign up here today!
Are you a Wildcat fan? Would you like to perform with the Arizona Cheerleaders at halftime of a UA Football game? Here is your chance!
Show your Wildcat pride by participating in the first ever Arizona CheerFest!
All Wildcat fans ages 5-18 (K-12th grade Cheerleaders) are invited to join the Arizona Cheerleaders for a clinic and perform on September 14th at halftime of the Arizona vs. UTSA football game!
Cheer Fest is designed for students, kindergarten through high school, who are Interested in learning how to perform routines. Skill levels involved vary from beginner to expert.
All performance choreography will be taught at the clinic on Sunday, September 8, 2013.
Details and registration is available by clicking the links below.
FUTURE SPIRIT WEEKEND
Future Spirit Weekend (FSW) is designed for both high school and current UA students who are interested in cheering at the college level. (8th Grade-College Cheerleaders).
Participants will have the chance to learn and experience all aspects of college cheerleading!
In addition, parents, coaches, advisors and cheer gym owners are welcome to attend.
Weekend activities include:
· Meet the Arizona Cheerleaders and Mascots Athletic Trainer and a UA Admissions Counselor
· Q&A session with the UA Cheer Team, Assistant Coach, and Advisor
· Attend a UA College Class
· College Prep Clinic led by the current UA Cheerleaders
· Observe an Arizona Cheerleading practice
· Attend an Arizona Men’s Basketball Game
· Tour of The University of Arizona campus and team facilities
2014 FSW dates and information coming soon!