2013 FAN FIESTA AND GAME DAY GRILL
The Coca-Cola Fan Fiesta is the place to be on game day for pre-game fun! Let us do the work; all you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself. Beginning four hours prior to kick-off, the Fan Fiesta will be located on the University Mall, just west of Cherry and is a great place to be for the Wildcat Walk. Do not miss out on great giveaways, inflatables, and much more! The Fan Fiesta will be closed for Homecoming game vs. UCLA. Admission is free and open to the public.
The Game Day Grill is located on the Eddie Lynch Pavilion, in front of the Jim Click Hall of Champions on the north end of McKale Center. It offers fans the fun of tailgating plus a little extra. Once inside you will enjoy a delicious food buffet and a variety of beverages including beer, wine and Coca-Cola products. The Game Day Grill opens two and a half hours prior to kick-off. Admission to the Game Day Grill is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis for $25 per person. Game Day Grill passes are not good for entrance into Arizona Stadium.
Game Day Grill Menu
GAME 1, August 30th: Wildcat Fiesta!
- Chicken Fajitas
- Black Beans
- Cilanto Rice
- Flour Tortillas & Low-Carb, Gluten Free Lettuce Cups
- El Charro Specialty Dessert Nachos
GAME 2, September 14th: Beardown BBQ
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Pulled Prickly Pear BBQ Pork Sliders
- Traditional Tucson-Style Coleslaw
- Rustic Ranch Beans
- Homemade Apple Cobbler & Whipped Cream
GAME 3, October 19th: Wildcat Family Trick o' Treat
- El Charro Cafe Signature Chile Con Carne
- Shredded Pollo Verde
- Frijoles charro
- Sonoran rice
- Pico de Gallo & Cilantro Crema
- A Halloween-Inspired Selection of Sweet Treats
GAME 4, November 9th: Old Fashioned Homecoming Carnival!
- El Charro Cafe Signature Sonoran-Style Hot Dogs - served with all the traditional Sonoran dog toppings: beans, relish, onions, cheese, jalapenos & traditional condiments.
- Tucson-Style Chicken Nachos with all the Mexican Carnival Toppings
- Hometown Potato Salad
- Colorful UA Carnival-Style Sweets
- Roasted Red Pepper & Cheddar Omelet Croissant Sandwich
- Healthy Turkey Sausage
- El Charro-Style Breakfast Potatoes
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Display
GAME 6 November 23rd: A Wildcat Lunch!
- Parmesan Chicken Caesar Salad
- Lunch Roll with Butter and Garlic Pesto Olive Oil
- Penne Pasta with a Zesto Tomato, Roasted Red Pepper, Spicy Italian Sausage and Beef Sauce
- Green Beans and Sundried Tomato Saute
- Nutella pudding - Chocolate, hazelnut and graham crust
Current 2013-14 Wildcat Club and A-Club members may receive 2 complimentary passes or a discounted rate for each Game Day Grill (based on Wildcat Club giving level). In order to guarantee your complimentary passes please RSVP to (520) 621-2287. All giving levels can purchase passes at a discounted price. Advance purchases must be made by 5 p.m. on the day before the game. Limit of 10 passes per ticket account for pre-purchases. On game day, complimentary passes will not be available and discounts will still apply. All passes are subject to availibility.
2013 Game Day Grill Passes
|General Public ...................................................||$25|
|Pre-Purchase for 2013-14 Wildcat Club Members....||$15|
|Pre-Purchase for 2013-14 A-Club Members............||$15|
|Game Day Purchase at the door (if available)........||$15|
Fan Fiesta FAQ's
When and Where does Coca-Cola Fan Fiesta begin? In 2013, Coca-Cola Fan Fiesta will begin four hours prior to kick-off before each home Arizona Football game. Coca-Cola Fan Fiesta is located on the University Mall, just west of Cherry and is completely free.
When and Where does Game Day Grill begin? Game Day Grill will begin two and a half hours prior to kick-off before each home Arizona Football game. Game Day Grill is located on the Eddie Lynch Pavilion, in front of the Jim Click Hall of Champions on the north end of the McKale Center.
What is the Fun Zone? The Fun Zone is an interactive gaming area, where kids can enjoy face painting, get an autograph from an Arizona Wildcat sports team...or enjoy the football toss and obstacle course inflatables.