Athletics Department Tour Policy
The University of Arizona Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is proud to offer tours of the Athletics Department. Since intercollegiate athletics began more than 100 years ago, Arizona has continued to strive for excellence in its sports programs and facilities.
Tours of Athletics Department's facilities offer members of the local community an opportunity to see, first hand, the types of facilities offered to its student-athletes. These facilities help Arizona's student-athletes become well-rounded individuals - academically, athletically and personally. In addition, the Jim Click Hall of Champions (A Museum Atmosphere) offers an educational experience about the traditions and heritage of the Arizona Athletics Department.
1. Tours are available to organizations upon request based on availability.
2. The Athletics Department reserves the right to refuse any tour.
3. The Athletics Department will take into consideration all tour requests that include special locations (for example tours of the baseball, football and softball stadiums). However, due to facility scheduling we cannot guarantee that a particular location will be available for a tour.
4. Tours are available to organizations such as schools, non-profits, and other charitable groups. Because of limited tour guide availability, if you are an individual not affiliated with one of the aforementioned groups, we are not able to provide a guided tour. However, individuals are welcome to visit the Jim Click Hall of Champions.
Hall of Champions hours of operation:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Saturday: Noon - 5:00 PM (Game day hours of operation vary)
- Sundays and Holidays: Closed
- Admission is free
Campus tours for groups and individuals are also available through the Visitor's Center. Please visit http://externalrelations.arizona.edu/community_visitor.cfm for more information.
5. The organization participating in the tour MUST arrive within 10 minutes of the scheduled tour time or the tour will be canceled. If an organization is late for the tour, it will be cancelled and the only location the group can tour will be the Jim Click Hall of Champions, without a tour guide. It is extremely important to arrive on time; being late only delays other tours and wastes the time of the staff.
6. Requests must be submitted online two weeks prior to the desired tour date.
7. Parking is NOT provided. Visitor parking is available in the Cherry Street garage for a small fee. If you are bringing a school bur or vans, please visit the UA Parking and Transportation website at http://parking.arizona.edu/ or call 520-626-7275 to coordinate any parking needs. Make sure to plan this well in advance and do not wait until the last minute.
8. All requests must be submitted using the online Athletic Tour Request Form via www.arizonaathletics.com (Click on Inside Athletics and then Community Service) to the Office of Community Relations. We ask that you DO NOT contact the requested sport facility personnel directly.
1. The Athletics Department must receive the request a minimum of two weeks prior to the tour date otherwise the request will not be processed.
2. All requests will receive a response within one week from the day it was submitted. This does not mean an answer will be available within that time frame, but we will confirm receipt of the request. Scheduling is challenging and it may take longer than a week to confirm or deny a request. It is helpful to provide as much planning time as possible.
3. A follow up online survey will be emailed to the person who requested the tour. We ask that you provide feedback in order to maintain or improve our service to the community.
4. All requests must be submitted using the online Athletic Tour Request Form via www.arizonaathletics.com (Click on Inside Athletics and then Community Service) to the Office of Community Relations. We ask that you DO NOT contact the requested sport facility personnel directly.
SUBMIT ONLINE REQUEST FORM
To contact the Community Relations staff, please call 520-621-2331. The Office of Community Relations is located at McKale Memorial Center, the north side of McKale on the third level inside the Jim Click Hall of Champions. You can enter the Jim Click Hall of Champions from the outside just north of McKale Center or from inside of McKale between the Kerr and Elliott retired jerseys.
Each request will be carefully reviewed and a confirmation will be mailed to you. All information must be included in order to process your request. Please click the online form below to submit your request. If you do not receive a confirmation that we have received your request within three days please contact us immediately.
Thank you for your interest in Arizona Athletics. Bear Down and Go Cats!
ONLINE REQUEST FORM: