Athletics Memorabilia and Ticket Donation Policy
The University of Arizona Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is proud to support the local community and state by donating items to non-profit organizations. For more than 100 years, Arizona Intercollegiate Athletics has received support from fans and the local community. It is a goal of Athletics Director Greg Byrne to have the Athletics Department make an impact in the community and state. It is Arizona Athletics' way to say thank you!
1. No more than 150 organizations will be provided items within a fiscal year. (Athletics Director's discretion).
2. Items must benefit either, the University community, Tucson community, the people of the state of Arizona or a related UA alumni club. Organizations outside the state of Arizona do not qualify to receive items.
3. All autograph balls being signed must be provided by the organization requesting the ball (basketball, footballs, softballs, etc.). This ball will be exchanged for an already signed ball; the ball presented by the organization is not the one being signed.
4. Autograph balls are signed at certain times of the year, once those autograph balls and gone; we will not give any more out until the following year. They are given on a first come first request basis.
5. Autographs requested for personal use will not be fulfilled.
6. Each organization has two weeks to pick up the item from the point at which the Athletics Department called to inform you it is ready for pick up. If the item is not picked up in 2 weeks it will be given to another organization and the request will not be refilled.
7. Those wishing to obtain photos can go online towww.arizonaathletics.com and click on the photo replay button where photos can be purchased. These photos are unsigned and will not be autographed. Autographs by players or coaches are complete one time a year and those items are used to help non-profit organizations benefit those in need.
8. All item(s) must be picked up at the Jim Click Hall of Champions and a form must be signed acknowledging such item(s) were received, as well as confirming that the use of said item will be in compliance with the NCAA rules and regulation.
9. Charitable organizations that benefit only youngsters 9th grade and above are not eligible to receive donations from Arizona Athletics based on NCAA regulations. This means High Schools are ineligible to receive items.
10. Only one item per organization per year will be provided to non-profit organization... UA Departments will receive no more than 3 items per event.
11. Corporations (for-profit businesses) are not eligible to receive items.
12. Individuals are not eligible to receive items for private use. Donations are given to non-profits to help individuals in need at the state and local level.
13. Based on NCAA policies, team posters cannot be mailed through the Athletics Department. However, posters are available to the public in the Jim Click Hall of Champions and can be picked up at that location. Posters are available on a first come first serve basis in that location.
14. Ticket Availability:
The following tickets are NOT available for:
- Men's basketball tickets
- Any away game tickets
- Post-season game tickets
The following tickets are available:
- Women's Basketball
Available are - non-revenue sport tickets, non-conference individual game football tickets (limited number) for youth groups in the knot hole section, non-conference individual softball game tickets A portion of tickets must be purchased and a portion may be donated based on availability.
15. The Community Relations Office will work in conjunction with other offices in McKale (e.g. McKale Ticket Office, Equipment Room, Basketball Office, etc.). Please DO NOT contact those offices for items, doing so only confuses matters and will delay receiving an answer in a timely manner.
16. The Compliance Office will be contacted for approval of any requests that might involve NCAA regulations.
17. Requests must be submitted 3 weeks prior to the date of the event.
1. The Athletics Department must receive the request a minimum of three weeks prior to the date needed otherwise the event will not be processed.
2. All requests will receive a response within one week from the day it was submitted. This does not mean an answer will be available within that time frame, but we will confirm receipt of the request. It may take longer than a week to confirm or deny a request. It is helpful to provide as much planning time as possible.
3. A follow up online survey will be sent to the person who requested the item. We ask that you provide feedback in order to maintain or improve our service to the community. In addition, a space will be provided to let us know how much money was raised for your organization from this item.
4. All requests must be submitted using the online Memorabilia and Ticket Donation Form via www.arizonawildcats.com (Click on Inside Athletics and then Community Service) to the Office of Community Relations. We ask that you DO NOT contact specific sport offices or the equipment room directly.
SUBMIT ONLINE REQUEST FORM
To contact the Community Relations staff, please call 520-621-2331. The Office of Community Relations is located at McKale Memorial Center, the north side of McKale on the third level inside the Jim Click Hall of Champions. You can enter the Jim Click Hall of Champions from the outside just north of McKale Center or from inside of McKale between the Kerr and Elliott retired jerseys.
Each request will be carefully reviewed and a confirmation will be mailed to you. All information must be included in order to process your request. Please click the online form below to submit your request. If you do not receive a confirmation that we have received your request within three days please contact us immediately.
Thank you for your interest in Arizona Athletics. Bear Down and Go Cats!
ONLINE REQUEST FORM: