Football Admission Policy
Admission for all sports is not guaranteed and is available on a first-come, first-served, general admission basis. Football admissions are not guaranteed, and are limited to the first 10,000 students in line.
On football game-day, new ZonaZoo passes must be purchased at the McKale Center Ticket Office. The ticket office will open five (5) hours prior to kick-off for each home game and will stay open until the end of half-time.
Men's Basketball admissions are not guaranteed. The first 2,290 students (approx.) to reserve their admission online for each game will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Red and Blue ZonaZoo members present valid CatCard, that has been activated with ZonaZoo membership at Arizona Stadium. (do not need to activate pass for each football game)
- All admissions are not guaranteed. Limited to the first 10,000 students in attendance
- The ZonaZoo membership is good for general admission (sec. 1-6 & 8) to six(6) home games for the 2013 season
- Guests tickets are not available in the student section
- Students who are not ZonaZoo members may not purchase individual game tickets in the ZonaZoo section
- Family Weekend tickets are not available in the ZonaZoo area. Public individual game tickets go on sale Aug. 10 online and Aug. 12 by phone or in-person