The University of Arizona announced a new social-centric, mobile application that enhances the already dynamic experience at Arizona Stadium and McKale Memorial Center. Designed to keep Wildcats fans connected to the action while at the game, the mobile application – built by SportsLabs – can be found as a free download in both Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
“The launch of the Arizona Gameday mobile app brings Wildcats fans a comprehensive hand-held experience that supplements their live attendance,” said Dan Heck, Associate Director of Marketing and New Media. “Through this all-encompassing application, fans can interact socially, discover the stadium, or keep up-to-date with the action on the field.”
The Arizona Gameday application is packed with robust social, on-campus and gameday features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
- Real-time Instagram & Twitter feeds from the team and fans;
- The official Gameday guide with key times, events and the need-to-know information to plan your day;
- An in-venue guide for fans, with key points for Arizona Stadium;
- All the scores, stats and play-by-play information that fans need and expect during the live event;
- Scores from across the Top 25 and Pac-12.