- Renew Now (Available 1/31/15 at 10 a.m. MST)
- Payment Plan Information [PDF]
- Men's Basketball Priority Changes [PDF]
(Football pic with BE THE ONE mark)
Last year, we asked our fans to be part of the equation, to “Be The One,” and this is what 11 players on the field + 1 united Wildcat Nation delivered:
- 10-win season
- Return of the Territorial Cup
- Pac-12 South Championship
- Appearance in the Fiesta Bowl
- Multiple individual awards for Coach Rodriguez and Scooby Wright
Thank you to all of our season ticket holders for helping to produce this historic season. We can’t wait to do it again! Renewals for 2015 football season tickets and Wildcat Club donations (including men’s basketball priority seating) will be available Jan. 31. The deadline to renew is Friday, May 1 by 5 p.m. MST. Renew by the deadline to ensure you keep your seat location(s) and receive your Wildcat Club benefits.
Arizona Athletics uses paperless invoices and prefers renewals be made online at ArizonaWildcats.com, but there are two other ways to renew for 2015-16:
- Call (520) 621-CATS (2287) during regular business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday – Friday)
- Visit the McKale Ticket Office (located on the south side of the arena) during regular business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday – Friday)
The official renewal deadline is May 1, but you will want to renew by Feb. 28 to take advantage of these early renewal benefits:
- Season Ticket Holder Hat for Every Ticket
- When you renew by the May 1 renewal deadline, you receive an Arizona football season ticket holder hat, one for each pair of tickets purchased. If you renew by the Feb. 28 early renewal deadline, you will receive a hat for every ticket purchased!
- $10 Service Fee Waived
- $10 Store Credit to BearDownShop.com
- Receive a promo code for $10 store credit when you purchase $50 or more worth of goods at BearDownShop.com, the official online store for Arizona Athletics.
In addition to football season tickets, the Wildcat Club donation renewal campaign also begins on Jan. 31. This includes men’s basketball priority seating. The support from our Wildcat Club members allows Arizona Athletics to compete with the best in the nation by providing financial support for scholarships, state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, team travel and other programs that allow student-athletes to succeed on and off their respective playing surfaces.
The Wildcat Club donation deadline is also Friday, May 1 by 5 p.m. MST. Make sure your donation is renewed on time to keep your great seat location at the McKale Center.
Split your football season ticket payment into four equal installments with a convenient payment plan. The first payment is made the day your renewal is received. Subsequent payments will be made on March 1, April1 and May 1. You must use a valid credit card with an expiration date of May 2, 2015 or later. There are no refunds or exchanges after a payment plan authorization form has been received. Seat locations will be released May 2 if the credit card used becomes invalid by May 2.
Download the Payment Plan Authorization Form (PDF)