• No refunds or exchanges on tickets will be permitted.
• All persons entering the arena are subject to Arizona Board of Regents and University of Arizona rules and regulations, and the Laws of the State of Arizona. The University may revoke the ticket license and eject or refuse entry to persons for violation of arena or stadium rules, disruptive behavior, illegal activity, consumption of alcohol or other misconduct.
• All seats are reserved and each individual, including children three years and older, should sit in the seat for which he/she holds the ticket. To aid in the effort, we employ arena crew members who can give assistance in seat location and other services patrons might require.
• No one is allowed on the court at any time without proper credentials.
• NO CONTAINERS ADMITTED (with the exception of sealed plastic water bottles). NO LARGE BAGS, BACKPACKS, OR PARCELS PERMITTED. ALL PERSONAL ITEMS SUBJECT TO SEARCH. The University of Arizona policy prohibits bringing beverage and food containers into McKale Center. If patrons do bring food or beverage containers including thermos bottles, bottles, cans, canteens, or bags containing food, they will be asked to dispose of them at the gate, or return them to their car. Patrons carrying small bags or handbags will be asked by security to open them for inspection.
• It is unlawful for a person to consume spirituous liquor from a broken package in a public place, thoroughfare or gathering (ARS Section 4-244).
• Should patrons experience any discomfort because of the actions of others and wish to seek relief from the same, please report the incident to the closest crew member. The crew member will then seek assistance to alleviate the problem.
• For fans seeking a non-confrontational response to an issue with other fans or an arena concern, please TEXT your concern or issue with exact Section, Row, and Seat information to: Gameops@arizona.edu. Appropriate arena personnel will address your concerns.
• Videotaping or photography by ticket holders in ICA venues is restricted. No backlights, flashes, or mono/tripods.
• NCAA and Pac-12 rules prohibit the use of artificial noise makers or sound devices. The use of laser pointers and/or disconcerting flash photography behind the baskets is also strictly prohibited.
• Ticket holder consents to the audiotaping, photographing, filming, videotaping, or other multi-media formatted or sketched representation, of his/her name, likeness, voice, image or appearance while attending or participating in the Event, and forever waives any rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, ownership, or any residual or other type of payment or royalty in such tapes, videos, photographs and recordings as they may be distributed in any media forever throughout the universe.
• NO RE-ENTRY POLICY is in effect. If you leave the facility, you must purchase a new ticket in order to return to the game. The ticket office closes at the end of halftime.
On game days, the ticket office opens 90 minutes prior to tip-off. All will call, ticket sales and pass lists are located at the McKale Ticket Office. Regular business hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. A limited number of metered parking spaces are available in front of the ticket office on Enke Drive for customer use. Information on tickets for all athletics events can be obtained by calling 520-621-2287 or visiting arizonawildcats.com. No refunds or exchanges on season tickets will be permitted.
• Wheelchair Seating is available at all ticketed venues. Persons with accessibility or special seating needs should contact the McKale Ticket Office for assistance with ticket purchases, and/or for more information.
• Arena Entry: Wheelchair access to the upper concourse can be made through any ramp located on the street level through the arena, by the bridge from the second floor of the Cherry Garage or by the elevator located on street level inside the entrance immediately to the west of the McKale Ticket Office.
• Student Seating: UA students that need wheelchair seating will be required to activate their Red ZonaZoo membership like all other students. When the student arrives at the game, they will have their CatCard scanned at the ZonaZoo entrance first, then be directed to enter the Stadium through the northwest ramp adjacent to ZonaZoo. Event Staff will assist those patrons to their seats via the west side ramps. instead of the student gates. The ticket takers will allow admission with the student ticket and a valid CatCard. The student will be directed to Section 21 of the Wheelchair area directly above the ZonaZoo section. The usher at that location will show them where the seats that are held for students are. If the student wants an attendant with them, they will also need to be a ZonaZoo member and enter the regular student gates with a valid, activated CatCard. They can make their way to the top of Section 21 and the usher will get a folding chair for them. Only one attendant is allowed per student in a wheelchair. Similar to the main ZonaZoo area, all seats are first-come first-served.
• Parking: For Men's Basketball, accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis through UA Parking and Transportation, in the Cherry Garage. Disabled parking is also available to qualified Wildcat Club members through their annual giving level benefits. For all other sports except football, please use permanently marked Handicap Parking. Disabled placards must be displayed to park in these areas.
• Restrooms: Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on the floor level, street level and upper concourse.
Articles will be left at McKale Center, room 229, or at UAPD at 1852 E. 1st St. on campus. Call the Event Management Office at 621-4694 for retrieval of lost items.
• Upper Concourse: Behind sections 1, 5, 14, 16 and 20, sections 101 and 115.
• Street Level Concourse: Through tunnels near Sections 6 and 18, to the left. Also through tunnels near Sections 12 and 24, to the right.
• Arena Level: Through exits at Sections 6 and 11.
• Public Pay Telephones: Not available in/around McKale Center. Please see Event Staff if you need assistance.
Ambulance service and paramedics are on duty, at the following locations in McKale Center:
• McKale Center Room 329, behind section 9 on the upper concourse.
• Southwest corner of the arena, floor level near Section 11.
Located behind the scorers' table, near the Arizona team bench.
No personal announcements will be made over the public address system. Public service announcement questions may be directed to the Athletics Marketing Office, at (520) 621-8081.
Press operations are located on the first floor (court level) of McKale Center, in the Sports Information Department, McKale 104 and 109C. Credentialed personnel will have access through the northwest and northeast media entrance. Media Will-Call is at the McKale Ticket Office and opens 90 minutes prior to tip-off.
Attention Doctors: Doctors who are registered with the Pima County Medical Society are assigned a number to be used emergencies. When an emergency call comes in, the doctor's number will be run across the message center of the main scoreboard. The public address system will not be used for announcements.