Arizona Athletics has instituted a new clear bag policy for all of its venues. The policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into our venues. The following is a list of bags that will be accepted for entry:
- Bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, after being searched
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection, including but not limited to oxygen tanks, diabetes kits, allergy pens, etc.
Prohibited bags include but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch
- Fanny packs
- Diaper bags
- Cinch bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Long golf umbrellas
- Cooler bags
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Non-approved seat cushions including large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Any bag larger than the permissible size, unless credentialed personnel carrying such belonging have been thoroughly searched
This is not a restriction on items that have been allowed into our venues; it is only a restriction on the type of container used to carry items. Souvenir cups, unopened water, Kleenex and personal items will all be permitted into the arena if carried in one bag that meets the criteria listed above.
Personal items may be enclosed in a small clutch bag, approximately the size of a hand. These small bags will be searched.
The no food and beverage policy will remain in effect, however, medically necessary items will be permitted after proper inspection.
• No refunds or exchanges on tickets will be permitted.
• All persons entering the stadium are subject to Arizona Board of Regents and University of Arizona rules and regulations, and the Laws of the State of Arizona. The University may revoke the ticket license and eject or refuse entry to persons for violation of arena or stadium rules, disruptive behavior, illegal activity, consumption of alcohol or other misconduct.
• All seats are reserved and each individual, including children three years and older, should sit in the seat for which he/she holds the ticket. Children two years of age and under do not require a ticket. To aid in the effort, we employ stadium crew members who can give assistance in seat location and other services patrons might require. Personal chair backs can be used in Arizona Stadium at the discretion of stadium staff. All portable stadium seats are limited to 18" width, 9" depth, cannot have attached armrests or cupholders, and cannot recline to encroach upon the access or legroom of adjacent patrons. If event staff determines that a chair back does not meet these guidelines, the owner will be asked to have the seats removed and stored for the duration of the game.
• No one is allowed on the field at any time without proper credentials.
• NO CONTAINERS ADMITTED (with the exception of sealed plastic water bottles). ALL PERSONAL ITEMS SUBJECT TO SEARCH. The University of Arizona policy prohibits bringing beverage and food containers into Arizona Stadium. If patrons do bring food or beverage containers including ice chests, bottles, cans, canteens, or bags containing food, they will be asked to dispose of them at the gate, or return them to their car. Patrons carrying clear bags or handbags will be asked by security to open them for inspection.
• It is unlawful for a person to consume spirituous liquor from a broken package in a public place, thoroughfare or gathering (ARS Section 4-244).
• The University prohibits the use of products that contain tobacco or nicotine, including cigarettes, cigars, pipes, bidis, kreteks, hookahs, water pipes, and all forms of smokeless tobacco. Littering campus with remains of tobacco or smoking-related products also is prohibited.
• Smoking e-cigarettes is prohibited inside Arizona Stadium. Designated e-cigarette smoking areas are signed primarily on the outer concourse ramps. Per state law they must be away from stadium gates or building entries. Electronic cigarettes must only be used on the outer concourses not within stadium seating areas.
• Should patrons experience any discomfort because of the actions of others and wish to seek relief, please report the incident to the closest crew member. The crew member will then get assistance to alleviate the problem.
• For fans seeking a non-confrontational response to an issue with other fans or an arena concern, please TEXT your concern or issue with exact Section, Row, and Seat information to: 69050. Appropriate arena personnel will address your concerns.
• Videotaping or photography by ticket holders in ICA venues is restricted. No backlights, flashes, or mono/tripods.
• NCAA and Pac-12 rules prohibit the use of artificial noise makers or sound devices. The use of laser pointers and/or disconcerting flash photography is also strictly prohibited.
• Ticket holder consents to the audiotaping, photographing, filming, videotaping, or other multi-media formatted or sketched representation, of his/her name, likeness, voice, image or appearance while attending or participating in the Event, and forever waives any rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, ownership, or any residual or other type of payment or royalty in such tapes, videos, photographs and recordings as they may be distributed in any media forever throughout the universe.
• NO RE-ENTRY POLICY is in effect. If you leave the facility, you must purchase a new ticket in order to return to the game. The ticket office closes at the end of halftime.
Gameday ticket sales are available at McKale Ticket Office. This ticket office is located on the south side of McKale Memorial Center, ground level, and will open 5 hours prior to kickoff and close at the conclusion of halftime. The new Gate 18 ticket office, located on the northwest side of the stadium, will provide sales, re-prints and customer service. All Will Call pick-ups will be serviced at the McKale Ticket Office. Information on tickets for all UA athletic events can be obtained by calling 621-CATS (2287) or visiting arizonawildcats.com.
• Photo ID is required at all Will Call locations
• Arizona player-guest will-call is located at Gate 8, and opens 90 minutes prior to kick-off
• Visiting team player-guest will-call is located at the Gate 18 ticket office, and opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff
• Student-athletes will enter the stadium via the ZonaZoo gate (Gate 4)
• The football recruit pass list will be housed at Gate 2, and opens three hours prior to kickoff
• All Arizona non-football prospective student-athletes should enter at Gate 2, which opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff
• The high school coaches pass list is at Gate 8, and opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff
• Media Will-Call is at Gate 18 and opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff
• No refunds or exchanges on tickets will be permitted
• Wheelchair Seating: Wheelchair Seating is available at all ticketed venues. Persons with accessibility or special seating needs should contact the McKale Ticket Office for assistance with ticket purchases, and/or for more information.
• Stadium Entry: Wheelchair access to the North End Zone sections 27-35 is through Gates 1, 2, or 18, utilizing the new northeast or northwest elevators. Wheelchair access to the East Side section 2-6 is now through Gates 1 or 2, utilizing the new northeast elevator. East Side seating in the 100 and 200 levels may be accessed by the ramps at Gates 1 or 8, or by the new northeast elevator. Wheelchair access to the South End Zone sections 11-13 is through Gate 9 located on the southeast corner of the stadium. West side seating may be accessed by the ramps at Gates 14 or 18, or by the new northwest elevator.
• Student Seating: UA students who need wheelchair seating will be required to purchase a ZonaZoo pass like all other students. Students can use either Gate 2 or the ZonaZoo entry at Gate 4 and proceed to the new northeast elevator.
• Parking: Accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis through UA Parking and Transportation, in the Cherry Garage. Disabled parking is also available to qualified Wildcat Club members through their annual giving level benefits. Disable placards must be displayed to park in these areas.
• Restrooms: Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located in the lower concourse under section 13 (men), under section 11 (women), and throughout the stadium on the main concourses as well as in the North End Zone behind section 28.
Articles should be left at the police command center at the SE corner of the stadium. Later inquiries should be directed to UAPD at 1852 E. 1st St. on campus or by calling the Event Management Office at 621-4694.
• East: Ground level at Gate 4 (women) and Gate 5 (men) and in ground level building at northeast corner. Middle concourse near all tunnels. Upper concourse near all tunnels.
• West: Middle concourse near tunnel to Section 22 (men) and at extreme south end. Upper concourse near all tunnels. Middle concourse near tunnel to Section 20 (women) and at extreme north end. Ground level building at northwest corner of stadium.
• South: Lower concourse under Section 13 (men). Lower concourse under Section 11 (women).
• North: located on concourse behind sections 28 & 34.
There are no public phones in Arizona Stadium. For assistance, seek out a uniformed police officer.
Ambulance service and paramedics are on duty. Paramedics are on both east/west side of the track surrounding the field. Four first aid rooms are available at the following locations in Arizona Stadium:
• West: located at the 46th row level behind Section 19
• East: located at the 35th row level behind Section 107
• East: located at the 8th row level behind Section 205
• South: located at ground level directly in front of Gate 6
Located at ground level in southeast corner of the stadium. Officers are on duty throughout the stadium during each game.
No personal announcements will be made over the public address system. Public service announcement questions may be directed to the Athletics Marketing and Corporate Sales Office, at 621-8081.
Press operations are situated on the fourth level of the Scholarship Box on the west side of the Stadium. Credentialed personnel will have access through the south elevator outside the west side of the Stadium, near Gate 14. Media Will-Call is located at the base of the elevator and opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Attention Doctors: Doctors who are registered with the Pima County Medical Society are assigned a number to be used for emergencies. When an emergency call comes in, the doctor's number will be run across the message center of the main scoreboard. The public address system will not be used for announcements.