Thank you for your support of Arizona Athletics and joining us on this journey to take the Arizona football program to another level. We have a lot to be proud of over the past four years, but we’re not there yet. The journey can’t continue without the support of our football season ticket holders and Wildcat Club members.
Renewals for 2016 football season tickets and Wildcat Club donations (including men’s basketball priority seating) will be available Feb. 1. The deadline to renew is Sunday, May 1 by 5 p.m. MST. Renew by the deadline to ensure you keep your seat location(s) and receive your Wildcat Club benefits. In addition, everyone who renews by the May 1 deadline will receive one season ticket holder gift per pair of season tickets purchased!
Arizona Athletics uses paperless invoices and prefers renewals be made online here at ArizonaWildcats.com, but there are two other ways to renew for 2016-17:
1) Call 520-621-CATS (2287) during regular business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday – Friday)
2) Visit the McKale Ticket Office (located on the south side of the arena) during regular business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday – Friday)
In the month of March, it's easy. If you're already renewed or renew during the month of March you have the chance to win of these amazing prizes listed below. Check @AZATHLETICS every evening for our daily announcemnt, check the calendar below and also stay tuned for a call. If you are renewed, you have a chance to win!
This year's prizes:
- 2015 Senior Class Autographed Football
- 2016 Tostito's Fiesta Bowl VIP Package, two tickets, two pregame hospitality passes, parking
- Arizona Wildcats Nike cap
- Arizona Wildcats Nike drawstring bag
- Arizona Wildcats Nike jacket
- Arizona Wildcats Nike sideline polo
- Arizona Wildcats Nike sweatshirt
- Arizona Wildcats Nike t-shirt
- Arizona Wildcats Nike visor
- Family Picture Shoot with Arizona Athletics photographer at Arizona Stadium or McKale Center
- Four tickets to a Diamondbacks baseball game
- Golf foursome at Sewailo Golf Course
- Lunch with Vice President for Athletics Greg Byrne
- One hour appearance by Wilbur or Wilma the Wildcat
- Pac-12 Tournament Grand Prize Pack
- Rich Rodriguez autographed football
- Sean Miller autographed basketball
- Two 2016 volleyball season tickets
- Two passes to the Wildcat Club/A-Club Tailgate for a select game
- Two pregame field passes for a select home football game
- Two tickets to Arizona vs. Utah softball game
- Two tickets to the Arizona at UCLA away football game
- Two tickets to the Arizona vs. BYU football game in Glendale
- Two tickets to the Arizona vs. Houston softball game
- Two tickets to the Arizona vs. Oregon State baseball game
- Two tickets to the Arizona vs. Sacramento State baseball game
- Two tickets to the Arizona vs. Stanford basketball game
- Two tickets to the Arizona vs. UCLA baseball game
- Two tickets to the Arizona vs. Washington State baseball game
- VIP Tour of the Lowell-Stevens Football Facility
In additional to football season tickets, the Wildcat Club donation renewal campaign also begins on Feb. 1. This includes men’s basketball priority seating. The support from our Wildcat Club members allows Arizona Athletics to compete with the best in the nation by providing financial support for scholarships, state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, team travel and other programs that allow student-athletes to succeed on and off their respective playing surfaces.
The Wildcat Club donation deadline is also Sunday, May 1 by 5 p.m. MST. Make sure your donation is renewed on time to keep your great seat location at the McKale Center.
Split your football season ticket payment into four equal installments with a convenient payment plan. The first payment is made the day your renewal is received. Subsequent payments will be made on March 1, April1 and May 1. You must use a valid credit card with an expiration date of May 2, 2016 or later. There are no refunds or exchanges after a payment plan authorization form has been received. Seat locations will be released May 2 if the credit card used becomes invalid by May 2.
Download the Payment Plan Authorization form [PDF]
One of the benefits for season ticket holders is the ability to request an upgrade in seat location. If you are looking for a new seat location, or you are just curious what options are available, simply leave a comment in the comment box when making your renewal. Indicate which seat location(s) you are interested in. You cannot make a seat change request without renewing your tickets and/or Wildcat Club donation. Football seat change requests will be processed after the May 1 renewal deadline. Expect a call from a McKale Ticket Office representative sometime between the middle of May and the end of June to discuss location options. For men’s basketball seat change requests, notification will be made by July 30.
Seat change requests are processed first by the priority point system for current season ticket holders in the requested sport, and then a date-payment-received basis (so the earlier you renew the higher you’ll be on the list). In men’s basketball seat change requests that include an upgrade/move into a different seating area may require a capital campaign commitment. Ticket requests are individually reviewed by the Director of Ticket Operations, in an attempt to improve as many accounts as possible.
Season ticket holders with bench seats can lease padded seats for the season. These season seat rentals will clearly define your seating area, are attached to the bench for the entire season and feature a three-inch padded cushion.
Take advantage of a preseason special offer. For a limited time, seat rentals are only $45 per seat. To order, call 1-877-794-6418 or visit .