Kids Fun Zone
Student-Athlete Autograph Session
2012 Fan Fiesta and Game Day Grill
Fan Fiesta is the place to be on game day for pre-game fun. Let us do the work; all you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself! Beginning four hours prior to kick-off, the Fan Fiesta offers live entertainment, food vendors, interactive displays and a fun zone for the kids. Due to stadium construction, this year the Fan Fiesta will be located on the University Mall, just west of Cherry. The Fan Fiesta will be closed for the Homecoming game vs. Colorado. Admission is free and open to the public
The Game Day Grill will also be relocated for the 2012 season. This year the Game Day Grill will be located on the Eddie Lynch Pavilion, in front of the Jim Click Hall of Champions on the north end of McKale Center. It offers fans the fun of tailgating plus a little extra. Once inside you will enjoy a delicious food buffet and a variety of beverages including beer and wine and Coca-Cola products. The Game Day Grill opens four hours prior to kick-off. Admission to the Game Day Grill is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Game Day Grill passes are $20 per person for the general public and are not good for entrance into Arizona Stadium.
Game Day Grill Menu
GAME 1, September 1st: The Hail Caesar
- Growlingly-Good Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Hot & Hearty Italian Meatball Sub Sandwiches
- The People’s Pesto Pasta Primavera
- Crispy Parmesan-Dusted Kettle Potato Chips
- Italian Dessert Array
GAME 2, September 8th: Best of Baja Hoorah!
- Tortilla Chips and Salsa Picante
- Bajia-Style Grilled White Fish Tacos on Flour Tortillas
- Black Beans
- Cilantro Rice
- Grilled Vegetable Chilaquilas
- Dulce de Leche Cake
GAME 3, September 15th: Beardown Barbeque
- El Charro Signature Pulled-Pork BBQ Sliders
- Mouth-watering Prickly Pear Chicken Sliders
- Traditional Potato Salad
- Wildcat Corn
- Traditional Ranch-Style Beans
- A Zesty Pickle Bar
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon & Apple Cobbler
GAME 4, September 29th: Viva Los Gatos!
- Kick off Chips & Salsa:
- Pollo Asado Fajitas: served with guacamole crema and pico de charro
- Fan Fiesta Mixed Greens Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- El Charro Café Signature Refried Beans
- Sonoran Rice
- Flour Tortillas
- Arroz con Leche
GAME 5 October 20th: Sonoran Scoreboard
- Succulent, All-Beef Hot Dogs with a Sonoran-Style Condiment Bar: mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, relish, pico de gallo, a mixture of bacon, onions and beans
- Sonoran Cilantro & Lime Pasta Salad
- Never-ending Nachos: Fresh tortilla chips, nacho cheese, jalapeños, guacamole crema and olives
- Scoreboard Sweets
GAME 6 October 27th: Wilma and Wilbur’s Wakeup Call
- El Charro Breakfast Tacos: Fluffy scrambled eggs layered with fresh green chile, shredded cheese served with salsa, crema and pico de gallo
- Old Pueblo-Style Spicy Turkey Chorizo
- Wildcat Hash: Savory, diced red potatoes sautéed with grilled pepper and onions
- Refried Beans
- A Sweet Sonoran Dessert
GAME 7, November 10th: Welcome Back Wildcats!
- Cheese Omelette Sandwich with Tri Colored Peppers
- Canadian Bacon and Sausage
- Tri Color Breakfast Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit
- Cinnamon Rolls
GAME 8, November 23rd: Beat Those Sun Devils!
- Salsa Bar: Tomatillo, Picante and Black Corn Salsa served with Tortilla Chips
- Sonoran Rice Bowls
- Chile con Carne
- Pollo El Charro
- Charro Rice
- Frijoles Charros
- Fall Vegetable Mix
- Tri-Pepper Slaw
- Touchdown Cake
Current 2012-13 Wildcat Club and A-Club members may receive 2 complimentary passes or a discounted rate for each Game Day Grill (based on Wildcat Club giving level). In order to guarantee your complimentary passes you must RSVP to (520)621-2287 no later than the Tuesday prior to game day. All giving levels can purchase passes at a discounted price. Advance purchases must be made by 5 p.m. on the day before the game. Limit of 10 passes per ticket account for pre-purchases. On game day, complimentary passes will not be available and discounts will not apply. All passes are subject to availibility.
2012 Game Day Grill Passes
|General Public ...................................................
|Pre-Purchase for 2011-12 Wildcat Club Members....
|Pre-Purchase for 2011-12 A-Club Members............
|Game Day Purchase at the door (if available)........
Fan Fiesta FAQ's
When and Where does Coca-Cola Fan Fiesta begin? New in 2012, Coca-Cola Fan Fiesta will begin four hours prior to kick-off before each home Arizona Football game. Coca-Cola Fan Fiesta is located on the University Mall, just west of Cherry and is completely free.
When and Where does Game Day Grill begin? Also new in 2012, Game Day Grill will begin three hours prior to kick-off before each home Arizona Football game. Game Day Grill is located on the Eddie Lynch Pavilion, in front of the Jim Click Hall of Champions on the north end of the McKale Center.
What is the Fun Zone? The Fun Zone is an interactive gaming area, where kids can enjoy face painting, get an autograph from an Arizona Wildcat sports team...or enjoy the football toss and obstacle course inflatables.
Football Ticket Information