NIT POSTSEASON TOURNAMENT | MARCH 13-21, 2012
NIT First Round
#1 Arizona vs. #8 Bucknell
Wednesday, March 14th at 6:00pm
Possible 2nd and 3rd round host dates at McKale Center include:
Second Round: March 15-19
Third Round/Quarterfinals: March 20-21
NIT PRICES (Home games only)
||UA Students (GA)
NIT SEATING CHART | PDF Seat Chart
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND WILDCAT CLUB MEMBERS
Season ticket holders and current Wildcat Club members who request tickets by 8:00am on Sunday, March 11 will have seats allocated in the best locations based on the Priority Pointy System, starting with lower level side court sections, unless otherwise specified. This is a postseason NCAA event and normal seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Specific seat requests may be made at that time, but locations are not guaranteed. If ordering during this pre-sale you are agreeing to purchase tickets for all potential NIT home games at McKale. The Wildcats could potentially play up to three (3) NIT home games.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY EXCLUSIVE WINDOW TO PURCHASE.
All pre-orders will be allocated based on the Priority Point System. A limit of ten (10) tickets may be assigned based on priority points. Additional tickets may be assigned based on availability. All sales after the March 11th deadline at 8am will be done on a first-come first-served basis. This includes all three potential home games. All seats will be open to the public for sale after the selection show on Sunday, March 11.
If Arizona is selected as a host for the First Round of the NIT, non-season ticket holders may order tickets online beginning after the selection show on Sunday, March 11. At this time all unsold tickets, from the pre-sale, will be open to the public for sale on a first-come first-served basis.
ZONAZOO UA STUDENT TICKETS
Postseason games are NOT included in your regular ZonaZoo "Red" pass. All UA students must purchase a ticket for admission. ZonaZoo "Red" pass members may purchase one ticket for $5 in the general admission area. There is a limit of one (1) ticket at the $5 price. All ZonaZoo seats are general admission.
Print at Home and Will Call will be available for delivery of your tickets. Skip the lines and choose Print at Home! Print at Home tickets are preferred and must be printed on your home/office computer. Print at Home tickets will be delivered via email on Sunday night. All Will Call orders will be available for pickup at the McKale Ticket Office starting at 9:00am on Monday, March 12.
Do not throw away your basketball season parking pass! If we host any round of the NIT your 2011-12 season parking pass will be valid for that game. Replacement permits are not available. Pay lots will be available on the day of the game in normal locations.
NIT AWAY GAMES
In the event we accept an NIT bid and play on the road, we will receive a very small allotment of tickets. You must have a minimum of 1,000 Priority Points to request away NIT Tournament tickets. Please contact the McKale Ticket Office or your development officer at that time if you are interested in away game tickets. All seats will be assigned based on the Priority Point System.
If Arizona advances to the semi-finals in New York City eligible accounts will receive a priority order invitation by email. If we do not have your current email address please call the ticket office at 520-621-2287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your email address.
ADDITIONAL NIT TICKET INFORMATION
- If you order NIT Tournament home game tickets during the pre-sale, you are agreeing to purchase all three (3) potential home games hosted at McKale. If the Wildcats play at home in Rounds 1, 2 or 3 your credit card will automatically be charged for that round.
- Should Arizona host the first round of the NIT, all Will Call orders for that game will be available for pickup at the McKale Ticket Office starting at 9:00am on Monday, March 12. McKale Will Call will also be open on game days 2 hours prior to tip-off. Doors will open 1.5 hours prior to tip-off.
- Tickets may not be returned, refunded or exchanged. Unless specifically authorized by the NIT, tickets may not be offered in a commercial promotion or as a prize in a sweepstakes or contest.
- To request disabled seating, you must specify this request on the application form.
- There is no limit to the total number of tickets that may be purchased, unless demand exceeds capacity.
Back to Men's Basketball Ticket Page