Arizona Athletics is now “paperless” for all season ticket renewal statements.
Why | Sports Affected | Steps to Renew Online | Other Renewal Options | My Account Manager
As a department, we continually look for ways to improve, and one such way is to further our efforts to go "paperless". Starting with the 2011-12 fall sports season ticket renewals, we went paperless, with online renewal notifications taking the place of the traditional paper mailing. Renewal statements may be viewed and printed online during the renewal period. Renewal payments are still be accepted in person, over the phone and by mail, in addition to online payments. As always, we will send out an email to all accounts to notify you when your season ticket renewal is available. Please help us by keeping your email address updated.
Renewal statements are no longer be mailed for the following sports:
Men’s Basketball Women’s Basketball Volleyball Soccer
Football Gymnastics Baseball Softball
Steps to Renew Online
1. Go to our official website at www.arizonawildcats.com and click on the TICKET CENTER link in the top right corner. Or CLICK HERE.
2. Login to My Account and click on Season Renewals to view your renewal application. Or CLICK HERE.
3. Choose from the following options:
- If you have Already Registered online enter your email (or customer #) and password.
- If you have not already activated your online account click on Register Here.
* You must first Activate Your Account using your Customer Number and Activation Number. Please contact the ticket office at 520-621-2287 if you have trouble locating your customer number or Activation Number. Fill in all your information. Your online account will now be activated.
4. Click on your Season Ticket Application link.
- Confirm the quantity and correct location of your current seats.
- Add any seating/parking requests if you have a special request.
- Add the Optional Gift Level Upgrade if you wish to donate an additional amount.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the Add to Cart button to continue.
5. (Optional step) If you wish to, click on View Application Details to confirm your order, correct address, email and phone number. Click on Return to Cart at the bottom of the page.
6. Select a delivery method to send your tickets, edit your order if necessary, and continue to the payment screen by clicking on the Check Out button.
7. Enter your payment (eCheck or credit card number) and continue by clicking on the Submit Payment button.
8. Print the confirmation page for your records and log out. You will also receive a confirmation email once your application has been processed.
Other Renewal Options
Online is not the only option to renew (just the quickest and easiest). You may still renew your season tickets over the phone, by mailing in a check, or by coming in person to the McKale Ticket Office.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Address: McKale Memorial Center, 1 National Championship Dr., Tucson, AZ 85721