- Wildcat Club Scholarship Fund (the athletic department's general scholarship fund)
- Capital Campaign (building and enhancing athletic facilities)
- Priority Seating (donations made above and beyond the cost of the season tickets)
- Sport Interest Groups (providing support for a specific sport or area)
- Endowments (providing scholarship or support in perpetuity)
- P.A.W.S. (Providing Athletes With Scholarships - room, board, and books for a student-athlete)
- Planned Giving (including Arizona Athletics in your estate plan)
- Legacy Lane (purchasing a tile outside of the Jim Click Hall of Champions)
Payment Options: Cash or checks are always accepted and will be acknowledged by receipt. Checks should be made payable to the University of Arizona. Credit card (Visa, American Express, or MasterCard) donations are an easy way to contribute to Arizona Athletics.
Gifts of Real Property and Securities: Gifts of real property and securities are acceptable and may provide some tax advantages for you as a donor. Consult with your tax advisor.
Matching Gifts: Many companies sponsor matching gift programs to support their college or university. To find out if your company matches gifts to Arizona Athletics, contact (520) 621-CLUB (2582).
Tax information: Under applicable provisions of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), the amount of a contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of the amount contributed over the value of any goods or services provided to the donor by the University. At this point in time, we can only estimate the value of any such items provided to you by the Athletics Department to be 20% of your contribution. At the end of each calendar year the Athletics Department will notify you as to the actual value of any such items provided to you. Consult your tax advisor to determine whether these provisions apply to you.
For more information, please contact a member of our Wildcat Club Staff at (520) 621-CLUB (2582).